23rd May has been total excitement by the seven year old fast rising rapper Patrick Senyonjo alias Fresh Kid UG on his first day as he reported to his new school, Kampala Parents to proceed with his education career having way back scooped up a scholarship from the proprietors Ruparelia Group.
In company of his parents and music manager, the young star has penned a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Ruparelia Foundation that will monitor him as he sees out his tenure in the institution successfully as it was recently recommended by the government through the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Gender, Labor and Social Development pius Bigirirmana to make sure that his family and management streamlines out their responsibilities appropriately.
Below are the terms and conditions of the MOU signed between the management of Fresh Kid P and Kampala Parents School.
1. Fresh Kid has to attend classes on a daily basis which he will be kick starting next Wednesday.
2. Parents are supposed to make sure that they visit him at school to know how he is performing.
3. Parents must ensure that Fresh kid’s home work is done on a regular basis and offer Patrick the desired support to excel in his academic career.
4. Fresh Kid is supposed to inform the school management about his gigs abroad and when he is travelling out of the country.
5. Fresh Kid is to ensure that he maintains discipline while at school
6. Fresh kid will not perform during the weekdays so as to concentrate in school so as to better his performance.
7. 7. Fresh Kid is going to be offered a full scholarship for 7 years inclusive of all scholastic
materials among others.